Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I am rooting for Fuller this year!

July 19, 2023 12:06PM
BerendsenRam
[www.turfshowtimes.com]

I like him a lot. He has a ton of potential and could really be an important part of our defense this year!

Can he stay healthy? I sure hope so. If he can't, this might be his last year as a Ram.

Our defense is screaming for someone to "step up" and "stand out". Especially at the Edge position.

Fortunately for Fuller he has the luxury of playing under one of the most creative defensive minds in the game today. Raheem Morris will put this kid in the best position to succeed and become a star!

I am sure Morris is already "scheming" like the "Mad Scientist of Defense" that he is known to be and will unleash a scheme like the NFL has not seen before. thumbs up smiley

#MorrisMania2024

Hey NFL offensive coordinators...

What cha gonna do when Morris Mania runs wild on YOU!!!!!!!!!!

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Will Jordan Fuller reclaim his defensive captain status for Rams in 2023?

BerendsenRam121July 19, 2023 07:45AM

I am rooting for Fuller this year!

Ramsdude55July 19, 2023 12:06PM

Re: I am rooting for Fuller this year!

BerendsenRam52July 20, 2023 08:43AM

I think Jones best typifies the role of leader on D…

Rams4342July 19, 2023 04:26PM

Re: I think Jones best typifies the role of leader on D…

Killrazor62July 19, 2023 11:40PM