Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Low trajectory

July 02, 2023 03:19AM
Blewitt was with Washington for a few games but they cut him after his 3rd blocked FG attempt.
I hope he's corrected that.

Just like that kid Sloman we had. Seems like a correctable thing to me. Longer FG's usually come with a lower trajectory so like Slowman he is pretty good from long ranges but they will be prone to blocks too.

There were several good kickers in both the XFL and USFL that will absolutely be in some NFL camps this year and I would be ok if we brought in several just for a look-see!

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Watching the USFL championship game

RamsDynasty298July 01, 2023 05:00PM

Re: Watching the USFL championship game

BerendsenRam88July 01, 2023 05:25PM

Re: Watching the USFL championship game

303092July 01, 2023 07:23PM

Low trajectory

Ramsdude87July 02, 2023 03:19AM

Can't Have A Kicker with the Surname of Blewit.

den-the-coach68July 02, 2023 05:59AM

Re: Can't Have A Kicker with the Surname of Blewit.

JYB63July 02, 2023 03:02PM