Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Agreed den, but

June 18, 2023 12:24PM
den-the-coach
I was not a fan of the pick and everyone knows that, but now the Bennett is in horns I will be rooting for him and his development each & every day. I believe this is good for McVay & Bennett because I am not really sure Bennett had somebody like this at Georgia. Looking forward to see Stetson in preseason.

Is Stetson "the" guy McVay wants to develop? I mean I am sure he saw things he liked in Stetson but I bet McVay gets his hands on another QB next year. That is unless Stetson really lights it up first!

Like you, I am looking forward to preseason to see these new kids! beer cheer smiley

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Sean McVay pleased with Stetson Bennett's progress coming out of minicamp

BerendsenRam249June 17, 2023 07:44AM

Love That McVay Has A QB To Develop.

den-the-coach110June 17, 2023 08:48AM

Re: Love That McVay Has A QB To Develop.

azramfan116June 17, 2023 09:37AM

Re: Love That McVay Has A QB To Develop.

BerendsenRam96June 17, 2023 10:06AM

Agreed den, but

Ramsdude132June 18, 2023 12:24PM

Drive is an undervalued quality.

IdahoRam67June 19, 2023 06:52AM