Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I don't disagree with any of that

June 16, 2023 01:33PM
Also I will say that we took Bennett at the right time. We did not take a guy with some size issues at the top of the draft like the Panthers did. Now maybe they hit on him, ok, sure. But generally speaking I am not a fan of taking an undersized QB at the top. I'd rather have a top defender or a top wideout who does meet measurables.

Someone will throw AD at me of course. There are outliers. But at QB specifically I don't like short players and I think in this league it's a really hard thing to overcome.

But anyway here's a take I recall watching after the combine that I agree with most of what they say. They're Georgia homers. So that's understood and they're high on Bennett but that doesn't make them wrong. And I like their take on some of the others too. Richardson for example. Also Young. And they go on about Bennett's long ball and how good he is at making those throws. I think some of his passes hang a bit, for the record. I think his arm is strong enough but he's gotta be on time or guys will outrun his arm. But it can be argued the guy got overlooked in comparison to say Young, who was anointed due to being such a likeable kid.

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Watch: Stetson Bennett: Overhated & Underrated

BerendsenRam367June 16, 2023 09:02AM

I don't disagree with any of that

merlin138June 16, 2023 01:33PM

Re: I don't disagree with any of that

BerendsenRam76June 18, 2023 07:34AM

He's a good risk

JimYoungblood5340June 18, 2023 11:56AM