Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Aaron Donald, Alaric Jackson absent from Rams' mandatory minicamp for family reasons

June 13, 2023 01:44PM
"Donald is entering his 10th season in the NFL and he is still one of the premier defenders, so there’s no rush in getting him back on the practice field. That being said, the All-Pro interior defender could benefit from having time around the young players that are joining the new-look front seven."

I would hope he would be there soon. I hope it's nothing serious with his family. thumbs up smiley

He is THE leader on defense now. There is nobody else to take the reigns. I hope he embraces this challenge with everything he has. Not just on the field by example. We need him to be vocal and in their faces and help these kids out. It's what a true leader does. NOt because he's "told" to by another player but on his own.

It's not like AD needs the minicamp...the minicamp (and rookies) need AD! beer cheer smiley

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Aaron Donald, Alaric Jackson absent from Rams' mandatory minicamp for family reasons

BerendsenRam149June 13, 2023 01:32PM

Re: Aaron Donald, Alaric Jackson absent from Rams' mandatory minicamp for family reasons

Ramsdude73June 13, 2023 01:44PM

BerendsenRam63June 13, 2023 04:37PM