Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

The whole D "lacks talent" Ramstien

June 12, 2023 05:16AM
Ramstien
I sure hope so because when you look at the depth chart it would appears as if the secondary is lacking in talent.

Not just the Secondary but I see your point and you are 100% correct.

From the article:

"Durant's going to have to live up to his promise if the Rams are to improve on their rankings in yards allowed (19th) and passing yards allowed (21st)."

Well, IMO, it will take more than just Durant to "live up to their promise" if we want to improve from our Yards Allowed from last year which were only 19th and 21st and that was WITH 3 HOF'er on the unit.

I am trying my best to be a "homer" but I just don't see how we get "better" after losing 2 HOF'ers and other marginal talent on the defense and still keeping the same coach/scheme from before.

IMO, if we can EQUAL last season's rankings at 19th and 21st it will be a miracle and our defensive coaching staff should get an award! beer cheer smiley

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Will Cobie Durant be Rams “breakout star” next season?

BerendsenRam151June 11, 2023 03:50PM

Re: Will Cobie Durant be Rams “breakout star” next season?

Ramstien81June 12, 2023 03:22AM

The whole D "lacks talent" Ramstien

Ramsdude56June 12, 2023 05:16AM

Re: Will Cobie Durant be Rams “breakout star” next season?

Rams4377June 12, 2023 05:30AM

That's a nice way to put it 43!

Ramsdude45June 12, 2023 06:05AM

Re: That's a nice way to put it 43!

Rams4350June 12, 2023 06:31AM