Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Rams SB vs the Steelers is on NFL Network Again. Nolan Cromwells missed Pick 6

June 11, 2023 12:47PM
Of all my 4 sons ironically, I was talking to one of them today about that dropped Pick 6 and said the same thing to him that it would have been the 4 Ints by the Rams Defense in that SB.
3 plays that were pivotal was Cromwell's dropped Pick 6 up 19-17 mid 3rd would have put them up 26-17. The blown coverage where Eddie Brown was supposed to help Rod Perry and Brown ignored the Steelers WR & Perry still almost made the Pass Defense by a fingernail & that play ended up on the cover of SI.

Next Ferragamo thru the Int late & missed the chance to take the lead back as he missed a WIDE OPEN Billy Waddy Waving with No One even Close to Him for a easy as it gets TD Catch, that was the famous Waddy was Wide Open Ray, Waddy was Wide Open Ray!

In SB 53 I thought back to that moment when Brandon Cooks was Wide Open for a easy TD Pass and by the time Goff seen him it was too late. Moments in Big Games like the SB is as Big as they can get Cannot be Missed as the Team may not get another opportunity. GO RAMS!
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Rams SB vs the Steelers is on NFL Network Again. Nolan Cromwells missed Pick 6

BerendsenRam174June 11, 2023 08:41AM

Re: Rams SB vs the Steelers is on NFL Network Again. Nolan Cromwells missed Pick 6

stlramz65June 11, 2023 12:22PM

GEESH!! You just made me cringe!!

Ramgator58June 11, 2023 12:24PM

"What if??" I will take it to my grave....If Lott does not make a play in 89 NFC Title..

Ramgator63June 11, 2023 12:29PM

BerendsenRam64June 11, 2023 12:47PM

mtramfan45June 11, 2023 09:45PM

Ohiorams53June 12, 2023 05:51AM