Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Yup DD and ABQ Nailed it down pretty good

June 07, 2023 05:07AM
It's all water under the bridge now but I do feel kinda bad for Goff.

Good or bad. He was a loyal Ram. He won a lot of games for us.

He became the first "real" QB we had in years.

We paid him too early and McVay obviously felt he couldn't "develop" Goff any further. IMO, he could have if he wanted to but it would have taken longer than just going out and getting Stafford.

McVay lost his patience with Goff too soon IMO.

As I said, I feel a little bad for Goff on how he was treated by McVay but I feel much better about getting our SB ring!!! lol

I will say this though, I do think if McVay would've really wanted to keep Goff and help him "grow", I am sure Goff was/is good enough to win a SB too. beer cheer smiley

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Article: Sean McVay tiptoes through the minefield of talking about Jared Goff’s improvement

Ramsdude154June 07, 2023 02:53AM

Mishandled a valuable asset

David Deacon100June 07, 2023 03:58AM

Agree completely

ABQRam140June 07, 2023 04:39AM

Re: Agree completely

Rams4384June 07, 2023 04:52AM

Yup DD and ABQ Nailed it down pretty good

Ramsdude83June 07, 2023 05:07AM