Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Ramssince1969 has some optimistic thoughts that resonate with me…

June 03, 2023 06:59AM
Here’s Ramsince1969…

I know we are rated in the basement in terms of anticipated wins by most talking heads. Watching this video shows that these Rams might want it more than anyone else when they take the field.
In fact, from what I gather, watching this clip, this new energy and buzz is actually addition by subtraction.
Purge the guys that were on cruise control, minimal passion and minimal off field dedication. We all can get a little sloppy or lazy, but that new guy in the office that comes in, sells more, does more and makes his boss look good, that's what we have here with these new guys. It lights a fire under everyone else.
We have a bunch of excited and enthusiastic new guys now that are also very smart. No summer vacation, that comes later down the road, right now it's all about football and taking it to the next level.
I'm actually the most excited I've been about the new Rams roster since the reboot started. I think this team is going to blow peoples minds. They will not be an easy team to beat because they will be more prepared, more dedicated and more hungry. They will be really entertaining to watch. McVay working his magic will sucker punch most teams who take the field and won't know what hit them until it's too late. For fun, take note. Rams ranked #31 on paper right now. That will be a joke by the end of the year.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

OTAs Practice Recap - Ernest Jones Joins J.B. Long & Maurice Jones-Drew To Discuss Week 2 Of OTAs

BerendsenRam237June 02, 2023 04:33PM

That was a really nice watch…

Rams43105June 02, 2023 05:22PM

Re: That was a really nice watch…

BerendsenRam141June 02, 2023 05:56PM

And Along Came Jones.

den-the-coach87June 03, 2023 05:19AM

Ramssince1969 has some optimistic thoughts that resonate with me…

Rams4375June 03, 2023 06:59AM

Re: Ramssince1969 has some optimistic thoughts that resonate with me…

BerendsenRam69June 03, 2023 08:28AM