Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Robert Woods sees similarities between 2017 Rams and 2023 Texans

May 26, 2023 01:01PM
“I think a lot of hungry players, hungry coaches,” Woods said of the Texans. “I feel like this is a similar situation to when I came to L.A. with a young McVay. Some say it was a rebuild. I feel like it was just a team buying into your coach, believing in the coach, believing in the system, and I think Coach Ryans has that here. Got a lot of young players buying into this defense, into this culture, and we can change this environment.”

I don't remember anyone saying we were "rebuilding" in 2017. Fisher built up a pretty talented team that only lacked offensive direction. McVay fit that mold to a T.

I don't remember us cutting a lot of the Fisher guys so there wasn't much rebuilding going on IMO but I get what Bobby Trees is trying to do here.

Good luck Bobby! You're going to need it. thumbs up smiley

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Robert Woods sees similarities between 2017 Rams and 2023 Texans

BerendsenRam102May 26, 2023 07:45AM

Ramsdude38May 26, 2023 01:01PM

BerendsenRam31May 26, 2023 02:39PM