Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Will there be a significant difference in Rams o-line this season?

May 24, 2023 09:19AM
BerendsenRam
[www.turfshowtimes.com]

As long as that "significant difference" is the "health" of the OL, we should be better! thumbs up smiley

Question for me is will McVay continue to run the 11 personnel as often or will he mix it a bit more to help out his OL?

I think teams were starting to figure us out a little bit on offense and defense. They knew exactly what was coming from us most of the time as well as how we would be defending against them.

11 Personnel on Offense 90% of the time.
Ultra Soft Zone on defense 90% of the time.

IMO, being a little less "predictable" on both offense AND defense will help this years team out tremendously! beer cheer smiley

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Will there be a significant difference in Rams o-line this season?

BerendsenRam186May 24, 2023 07:38AM

Ramsdude58May 24, 2023 09:19AM

BerendsenRam46May 24, 2023 01:10PM

alyoshamucci59May 24, 2023 05:41PM