Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

That's what McVay likes

May 24, 2023 07:34AM
sstrams
Why would we wanna sign a backup QB that stinks?

Isn't that we've been doing? How long was the Wolf QB2? Mannion before that. The list of our QB2's that stunk is a long one! In fact, we had a good stretch where our QB1 stunk too! lol

Who was the last QB2 we had that didn't stink? It might be that McVay doesn't prioritize the QB2 spot like we would.

Having said that, Wentz would instantly be the best QB2 we had in a long time! lol

I don't see it happening but wouldn't be surprised if we did sign him either. It will depend on if McVay is either concerned Stafford might go down (don't think so) or McVay might actually "like" Wentz and look at it as a challenge to resurrect Wentz's career or as a replacement for Stafford should he retire next year.

If there is one thing we can be sure about with our Rams is that there is not one thing we can be sure about our Rams! beer cheer smiley

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Will Rams sign Carson Wentz?

Rams43114May 24, 2023 07:10AM

Seems highly unlikely…

Rams4339May 24, 2023 07:13AM

He stinks..

sstrams36May 24, 2023 07:22AM

That's what McVay likes

Ramsdude36May 24, 2023 07:34AM

Please, no.

NewMexicoRam45May 24, 2023 07:45AM

Rams would have added him already to benefit from OTAs