Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Agreed 2k!

May 23, 2023 03:11AM
Rampage2K-
nightmare for logistics for both team and fans....

both teams and fans set their travel plans according to when the game will be played....this isnt like a Sunday night flex where game time is only switched by a few hours, this is days....

It's $$$ first, Fans and everything else second in the order of importance to the NFL.

Without the fans the NFL wouldn't exist and with ticket prices as high as they are, they already eliminated a huge portion of loyal fans who just can't afford the tickets.

Now they are screwing the fans who can afford it, some of which might have saved a ton in advance to go to the games, reset their schedules just so they can go to the game but wait...the NFL says "we might move the game to another day" and screws up all those plans by the fans causing distress and loss of money too.

NFL = No Fans League

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Rams-Saints in Week 16 among TNF games that could be flexed under new rule

BerendsenRam131May 22, 2023 03:47PM

horrible idea...

Rampage2K-94May 23, 2023 01:32AM

NFL could not care less.

Ramgator65May 23, 2023 02:53AM

Agreed 2k!

Ramsdude67May 23, 2023 03:11AM

Re: Agreed 2k!

ramithard58May 23, 2023 06:02PM

Re: Agreed 2k!