Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Nah. A fan that REALLY cares about either of the teams will sit on rocks to be there.

May 19, 2023 08:19AM
Ramgator
IF they have the money. Speaking for myself, I won't need a Concert with explosions, chair backs or even a cup holder to be giddy as hell to see my team in the Super Bowl. I'm afraid now, that it's simply accepted that the game is more for Socialites and people who could not name three players on the field.

Yup! Sounds right. lol

Seriously though, you are right. It's all about the glitz and glamor now and to see it, you just need to be very rich (like 2k) to be able to afford the tickets!

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/19/2023 08:19AM by Ramsdude.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Report: Super Bowl LX is expected to be awarded to San Francisco

Ramsdude84May 19, 2023 05:05AM

I actually like it. Always great seeing the big game under SUN LIGHT and open sky.

Ramgator36May 19, 2023 06:00AM

Re: I actually like it. Always great seeing the big game under SUN LIGHT and open sky.

Ohiorams48May 19, 2023 06:22AM

Except it is in SF, good chance it will be raining in February ...

Rampage2K-36May 19, 2023 06:23AM

Nah. A fan that REALLY cares about either of the teams will sit on rocks to be there.

Ramgator32May 19, 2023 07:53AM

Re: Nah. A fan that REALLY cares about either of the teams will sit on rocks to be there.

Ramsdude32May 19, 2023 08:19AM