Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Gotta disagree NMR!

May 17, 2023 12:16PM
NewMexicoRam
Could have been a good topic otherwise.

Can't wait for camps to start so the articles mean something again.

BTW, you sure do post a lot for a guy who barely has time to post on the board! spin tounge smiley

Sorry to disagree with you NMR but IMO, "camp reports" are the picture book example of articles that mean absolutely nothing! lol

They are filled with so much BS and are meant to get the fans excited for the upcoming season and not reliable for good info on any players or coaches. Even if they were accurate, they would be evaluating players going at less than full speed without the fear of being tackled or hit which tells us nothing about how they will do when the bullets start to fly for real!

IMO, you can't really glean that much from camps or practices. You will learn much more by watching preseason games and even that does really tell you the whole story.

Everything is "unicorns and rainbows" in those camp articles! H3ll, after Tutu's first camp all the reports were saying he was going to be a superstar! His reports were among the most glowing I have seen! Nuff said! lol

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/17/2023 12:18PM by Ramsdude.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Sean McVay has a chance to prove why he’s among the best in the business

BerendsenRam145May 17, 2023 10:02AM

Too bad this is mostly a history lesson

NewMexicoRam81May 17, 2023 11:42AM

Gotta disagree NMR!

Ramsdude75May 17, 2023 12:16PM

Re: Gotta disagree NMR!

Killrazor65May 17, 2023 11:14PM

Re: Gotta disagree NMR!

BerendsenRam49May 18, 2023 08:22AM