Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Article: Rams sign Taron Vincent, son of Troy Vincent

May 15, 2023 01:24PM
Rams sign Taron Vincent, son of Troy Vincent
link

Posted by Michael David Smith on May 15, 2023, 6:08 PM EDT

Former Ohio State defensive lineman Taron Vincent has made an NFL 90-player roster.

Vincent is signing with the Rams, Adam Schefter of ESPN reports.

Vincent, who started every game at Ohio State last year, is the son of NFL Executive Vice President of Football Operations Troy Vincent, who had a 15-year NFL career as a player before working in the league office.

Taron Vincent went undrafted after a five-year career at Ohio State but got an invitation to the Bills’ rookie minicamp, and now he’ll have a chance to earn a spot with the Rams.

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Article: Rams sign Taron Vincent, son of Troy Vincent

Ramsdude342May 15, 2023 01:24PM

Re: Article: Rams sign Taron Vincent, son of Troy Vincent

BerendsenRam183May 15, 2023 01:28PM

6'2", 300 lbs

NewMexicoRam125May 15, 2023 01:56PM

I like how the Rams value NFL Pedigree - Jefferson, Lake, Kupp, Hopkins

stlramz76May 16, 2023 03:55AM

Agreed! I like that too

Ramsdude50May 16, 2023 04:17AM