Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Right with you BR!

May 15, 2023 11:57AM
BerendsenRam
Just like it seemed to take forever Fellas for the Draft to get here well I'm sure we are all looking forward to TC and see how the Competition that McVays wanted on the OL shakes out. I cant wait along with my Brothers here too Im sure. GO RAMS!

I am more excited for Preseason than I am for TC. Everyone seems to look great in TC. Camp "reports" will be spouting glowing compliments about most players!

I want to see them in action in real games, even if it's only a preseason game. IMO, that will give us a much better indicator of what type of talent we have acquired!

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Andrew Whitworth expects Rams O-line to be 'a lot better' in 2023

BerendsenRam149May 15, 2023 11:02AM

Re: Andrew Whitworth expects Rams O-line to be 'a lot better' in 2023

BerendsenRam78May 15, 2023 11:27AM

Right with you BR!

Ramsdude64May 15, 2023 11:57AM

Re: Right with you BR!

BerendsenRam43May 15, 2023 12:22PM