Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Jordan Fuller happy to be healthy again after tough 2022 season

May 04, 2023 11:48AM
[theramswire.usatoday.com] Jordan Fuller happy to be healthy again after tough 2022 season

Cameron DaSilva
May 4, 2023 12:16 pm PT
A good portion of the Rams’ roster had to endure a difficult 2022 season due to injuries. Jordan Fuller was among those to miss time, which left the safety position a bit thin.

After starting a total of 28 games in his first two seasons, Fuller was limited to only three games last year due to a hamstring injury suffered in Week 4, something he was never able to return from.

Heading into the 2023 season, Fuller is finally healthy again and he couldn’t be happier. During his media session this week, he told reporters that he feels good and has put the injury issues behind him.

“I’m good. I’m good,” Fuller said of his health status. “It feels really good because it was nagging but I’m happy to just put that behind me and focus on now and this season and my teammates and coaches.”

The Rams badly need Fuller to stay healthy this season because they’re thinner at safety than they have been in years. Taylor Rapp and Nick Scott are both gone, which leaves Fuller, Russ Yeast and Quentin Lake as the team’s top safeties.

Fuller brings experience and stability to the position, having been a full-time starter before. And with Bobby Wagner returning to the Seahawks, the Rams might need Fuller to be the defensive signal caller again, too.

His presence on the back end will hopefully keep a young and inexperienced defense aligned and in position to make plays.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Jordan Fuller happy to be healthy again after tough 2022 season

BerendsenRam198May 04, 2023 11:48AM

Re: Jordan Fuller happy to be healthy again after tough 2022 season

LMU9379May 04, 2023 03:06PM

It's a golden opportunity

Ramsdude69May 04, 2023 03:16PM

Re: It's a golden opportunity

BerendsenRam73May 04, 2023 03:21PM

Re: Jordan Fuller happy to be healthy again after tough 2022 season

Florida_Ram93May 04, 2023 04:03PM