Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Wow Orl marching right down the field

April 22, 2023 09:53AM
Stl needs to keep the points given up as low as possible for the tie breaker but Orl just marched right down the field and scored a TD to score their 28th point.

That Stl D looked an awful lot like the Charmin Shell to me and very reminiscent of that drive in Tampa last year. They were trying to keep everything in front of them, which they did except that it allowed Orl to complete passes at will and eventually score the TD.

Terrible D scheme at a time they needed to stop Orl from scoring. rolled eyes smiley

The old saying that the only thing a Prevent Defense (aka Charmin Shell) can do for you is "prevent" you from winning! lol

To quote a coach who was well respected and wasn't afraid to tell it as it is...

"John Madden once said, "All a prevent defense does is prevent you from winning." By conceding to the offense many easy gains for short yardage but no big play, the prevent defense can make the end of the game uninteresting for fans."

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/22/2023 09:55AM by Ramsdude.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

XFL Stl/Orl with playoff implications on ESPN now

Ramsdude106April 22, 2023 07:33AM

Re: XFL Stl/Orl with playoff implications on ESPN now

BerendsenRam40April 22, 2023 09:03AM

BerendsenRam39April 22, 2023 09:15AM

Ramsdude37April 22, 2023 09:25AM

Wow Orl marching right down the field

Ramsdude46April 22, 2023 09:53AM

Re: Wow Orl marching right down the field