Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Here's my 2 cents on this off season......

April 19, 2023 06:00AM
McVay is a demanding HC......That's why I LOVE THE GUY.....He demands a lot from his players and in return the players KNOW THEY WILL WIN!

We don't know what goes on behind Rams Park Walls, but we do know that our HC is still the youngest HC in the NFL and his desire to WIN is off the charts.

Allen Robinson just did not fit the Rams culture and the expectations that McVay "REQUIRES" from his WR's. You have to run great routes and block. No divas in this WR Room....You want the ball, then block, otherwise the ball is not coming your way.

Fellow Ram Fans.....Get ready for KC Chiefs of the West Coast.

The Rams are drafting offense and are going to SCORE.....Defense will definitely be addressed, but McVay's #1 Goal is to get his offensive machine hitting on all cylinders and outscoring the opponents no matter how many points the defense allows. Give me the ball with time on the clock and our offense will drive the field and put it in the end zone to win the game......Draft OLINE, RB, WR, TE and that opposing defense is going to have to defend EVERY BLADE OF GRASS on that football field every Sunday.

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Here's my 2 cents on this off season......

oldschoolramfan240April 19, 2023 06:00AM

Re: Here's my 2 cents on this off season......

SoCalRAMatic70April 19, 2023 06:26AM

Offense Better Be Good

den-the-coach60April 19, 2023 06:34AM

Rams have painted themselves into a corner at too many positions this year…

Rams4365April 19, 2023 06:42AM