Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

11 Personnel

April 18, 2023 04:56AM
Sorry if this was posted already....

[podcasts.apple.com]

The part that stuck with me was that if they traded up, it was nothing to do with Les Snead
He's very clear on how he perceives value and where it is in the process of the draft

Next, that the run on Tight Ends will change the board as the Rams approach their first selection.
Two things
One. That JR has an inkling that they would swipe a top TE....IF that fell to them (that's my interpretation)
2nd. That a trade down if the TE run does happen is imminent. In fact, there's little doubt to my mind that with the number of sheer bodies needed to fill the roster out that a trade back is required.

The last thing she touched on was that value at CB might be their direction with the first selection.

For me, the need to infuse the offense with electricity is overwhelming. The lightning point has to be...Are they content with what they can field with their offensive line? If that's a yes? Then I don't think I'd have any qualms with them grabbing a ball handler.

If that's a no?
Protecting Stafford this year is such a high priority that it overshadows all my other thinking.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

11 Personnel

leafnose130April 18, 2023 04:56AM