Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

My opinion of Boutte

April 13, 2023 09:07AM
As a lifelong LSU fan, Boutte is a bit of an enigma but the raw talent is obviously there. Most fans that follow the team thought Boutte might follow in the footsteps of Jamar Chase and Justin Jefferson. When Brian Kelly was hired as head coach it seemed like a red flag on Boutte popped up weekly ( rumors of transfer, rumors he wanted a big nil deal to stay, issues with the quarterback that seemed to be more personal than football based)

At least two home games I attended when LSU had the ball I just watch Boutte. His routes seemed technically undisciplined , run blocking wasn’t consistent, and games he wasn’t involved early, he played almost like he was disinterested . He has a ton of talent but comes off as possibly a selfish player. I hope that he made the right decision leaving school early but most pundits and fans think he should have stayed. I truly believe when QB Jayden Daniel’s announced he was returning, Boutte decided to enter the draft. The QB and WR seemed to have a disconnect, but he’s too inconsistent for me to get behind the Rams drafting him where he has been projected going.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Rams being 'closely linked' to WRs Jayden Reed and Kayshon Boutte

BerendsenRam282April 13, 2023 08:10AM

My opinion of Boutte

LSURAM145April 13, 2023 09:07AM

Reed Would Be a Good Pick

den-the-coach96April 13, 2023 12:21PM

Remember Marc Boutte?

joram79April 14, 2023 04:25AM

rather not remember him nm

21Dog57April 14, 2023 04:31AM

SI NFL Draft profile scouting report for Michigan State WR Jayden Reed