Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Focus of the O line. And I mean SERIOUSLY. It is very possible. Ignore it??

April 10, 2023 01:38PM
Ramgator
And I will be surprised if he finishes this season. I hope I'm wrong but I have a feeling the O line is just gonna be a revolving door or just ADEQUATE warm bodies. I'm just skeptical because our O line has been so average, at best, for so long.

I see it the same. But I will admit I have been wrong about the OL before. I was worried before our title season because Whit had struggled the previous year and I wanted attention on the OL but they had enough to get it done. Maybe this season will be the same. If they ignore it.

At the very least I'd like a pipeline addition for the interior by the mid to late rounds. Just give yourself another option in that group that routinely gives us trouble. As to LT, well, it seems like they're gonna give Jackson & Boom a chance to win the job this season. I don't like it but just going off their interest lists it seems like that's the plan though maybe they're playing games there.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Will Matthew Stafford be Rams’ QB next time they win a Super Bowl?

BerendsenRam113April 10, 2023 08:19AM

I hope so

NewMexicoRam62April 10, 2023 08:20AM

Focus of the O line. And I mean SERIOUSLY. It is very possible. Ignore it??

Ramgator115April 10, 2023 12:51PM

merlin74April 10, 2023 01:38PM

oldschoolramfan114April 10, 2023 03:19PM

BerendsenRam46April 11, 2023 08:16AM