Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: I only skimed the article, but don't think I missed much

March 26, 2023 01:18PM
mtramfan
Yes, ownership/upper management like to sell tickerts, generate revenue.

And yes, they know the way to do that is put a good product on the field. They hire and delegate to a multilevel organizational network to do that.

Ancillary to that primary set of goals is to manage the media, whose product in turn generates sales. See how that works? They hire teams of experts to do that.

And no, not in his wildest over-his-head performance could Goff have ever put together the final drive that Stafford did to win a Super Bowl. (That's settled history. Why bring it up again, except as click bait?)

Toss that vacuous content round and round with an obfuscating amount of word salad, hit enter, collect a check. I'd rather read about Kupp and his family going back home to Washington for a vacation, or Stafford's little girls making daddy a plate of brownies.

Nice post mtramfan! beer cheer smiley

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Article: Is Kevin Demoff delusional, serious, or just worried about selling tickets?

BerendsenRam307March 25, 2023 01:50PM

Re: Article: Is Kevin Demoff delusional, serious, or just worried about selling tickets?

Ramsdude169March 25, 2023 01:56PM

Gotta give him credit for throwing chum to the sharks

JimYoungblood53122March 25, 2023 02:40PM

Re: Gotta give him credit for throwing chum to the sharks

Rampage2K-117March 26, 2023 01:23AM

Re: Gotta give him credit for throwing chum to the sharks

stlramz89March 26, 2023 07:38AM

I only skimed the article, but don't think I missed much

mtramfan148March 26, 2023 09:03AM

Ramsdude41March 26, 2023 01:18PM