Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Some good perspective on Ram offseason losses by PARAM…

March 24, 2023 03:44AM
I think this really points out that Snead/McVay find ways to replace players and still fill out a roster that is capable of making the playoffs and even going deep into the playoffs.

Looking over the list is seems like we lost Goff and added Stafford though that as in a trade.

However, I think we as we look back at the great job that was done putting together a playoff competing roster we must acknowledge that we somewhat mortgaged the future towards the end and that it is catching up with us. In 2023 we are biting the bullet and going to eat a bunch of dead money so that we are in a better position and have some flexibility in 2024 and beyond at least to some degree. I expect that this roster will have more holes than in the past with many more open question marks on defense than we have had in past years. Basically, we will need a lot more stuff to go right than in the past which makes the odds less that 2023 will be a great year. However, we have a superb organization who at least can make the decisions to put us in a position for a lot of things to go right and hopefully surprise us and the rest of the NFL.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Some good perspective on Ram offseason losses by PARAM…

Rams4320366March 23, 2023 06:17PM

Ramstien132March 24, 2023 03:13AM

David Deacon123March 24, 2023 03:44AM

BerendsenRam125March 24, 2023 10:50AM

oldschoolramfan75March 24, 2023 09:16PM

LOL his lists are ridiculous

ferragamo79141March 25, 2023 07:55AM