Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Will next season be more or less stressful for you?

March 20, 2023 03:27AM
Let me start by saying that I watch EVERY game beginning to end no matter what our record is. Even in the 1-15 year, as brutal as it was, I watched every game. I will continue to do so again this year, and next, and next, etc.

Some games can be more stressful to watch due to the expectations or the who opponent is.

The SB run year was very stressful. What an emotional roller coaster. Start out hot. Offense looks great but the D seemed to have issues. We hit that losing skid mid way creating doubt about how far we could go.

When we finally turned it around and won the Division which most of thought wouldn't happen, emotions rose again. Then came the playoffs where every game was a 3 point ending. Very stressful every game from whistle to whistle.

Then we get to the NFCCG against the team that owned us. This might have been the most stressful game of the year for me. Even more than the SB. After we win that game, we are SB bound and emotions are high again!

I felt confident we could beat the Bengals but it was again very close game. We seemed to be running away with it when Odell goes down and then Ramsey gets his facemask yanked on and no penalty. The Bengals were back in it. Emotions were high again.

Needless to say the stress level stayed high all the way up until the AD sack!

Last season, we started out confident we could Run It Back so the stress factor was low. Until about week 3 when we were losing bodies like the Pandemic.

Once the season was lost the rest of the year was pretty much stress free fro me due to low expectations. It made those Baker wins so much more enjoyable.

Considering we might not be favored in many games and some could be downright ugly next year, what is your stress levels going to be like this year?

Will it be more stressful since we might be losing more or less stressful due to the low expectations or is the lingering Super Bowl high still going strong?

Will you still be "into" each game even though it could be ugly? Will you watch every game as closely?

I will be less stressed trying to see who is worth keeping and who isn't. Being the underdog for a change will take some getting used to but it should be kind of fun analyzing coaches and players this year. We will see lots of new faces.

I think it will be fun and we will upset a few teams including those Farty whiners. That's right. I am calling it right now. We will at the very least "split" with those thugs this year!

Bring it on! I am ready! LFG!!!

Gooo Rams!!!

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Will next season be more or less stressful for you?

Ramsdude231March 20, 2023 03:27AM

Re: Will next season be more or less stressful for you?

GroundPounder80March 20, 2023 03:35AM

dodgerram84March 20, 2023 03:51AM

Good replies

Ramsdude59March 20, 2023 03:55AM

I don't really think about any upcoming season until after July 4

NewMexicoRam60March 20, 2023 04:16AM

Gonna be a "Is what it is" season. As long as we do not have another 2008 season..

Ramgator131March 20, 2023 04:23AM

Less Stress Unless Team is Not Competitive

den-the-coach54March 20, 2023 04:43AM

Much less stressful

The_Zone64March 20, 2023 04:40AM

Re: Much less stressful

Ramstien45March 20, 2023 05:33AM

No not stressfull...at all....

roman1864March 20, 2023 04:43AM

No more than normal.......lol

Arkansas Ram56March 20, 2023 05:03AM

Rams43129March 20, 2023 06:50AM

Ramsdude66March 20, 2023 07:33AM

Killrazor54March 20, 2023 07:55AM