Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Has Higbee trade value ?

March 20, 2023 03:53AM
dodgerram
TE is loaded in this years draft and Higbee appears to be injury prone which has hurt his production.

Rams could save some more cap space and with Hunter and Hopkins already on the roster plus possible draftee Higbee could be expendable.
Would another team offer a 4th for him ?

Go Rams!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IMO, if they could have moved Higbee they would have. Let's be honest, we are giving players away for a bag of peanuts and Higs has some talent but injury questions as you mentioned. Some "interested" team could have had Higbee for a 7th rounder in 2027. lol

I think McVay likes Higbee but this might be his last year as a Ram. Especially if he gets hurt again.

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Has Higbee trade value ?

dodgerram165March 20, 2023 01:28AM

Ramsdude71March 20, 2023 03:53AM

Rams4350March 20, 2023 06:59AM