Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Nick Scott will forever have a place in my heart!

March 17, 2023 12:16PM
He gave me one of the most memorable hits I have ever seen to one of the biggest jerks we have ever played against! It will live in my memory forever!

If Scott leaves, he will be missed.

He was one of the few players who actually defied that Ultra Soft Identity that we have thanks to Mr. Morris. rolled eyes smiley

Anyone who can make Dweebo cry is ok by me! Good luck Mr. Scott. I hope you make yourself some money and go to a DC that won't be afraid to be aggressive with you. beer cheer smiley

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Patriots showing interest in Rams' Nick Scott

BerendsenRam167March 17, 2023 10:48AM

Nick Scott will forever have a place in my heart!

Ramsdude73March 17, 2023 12:16PM

Re: Nick Scott will forever have a place in my heart!

Killrazor87March 17, 2023 01:00PM

BerendsenRam50March 17, 2023 01:43PM

Ramstien53March 17, 2023 01:46PM

IMO...We do not win that Niners game without that hit.

Ramgator62March 17, 2023 01:52PM