Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Article: Odell Beckham’s workout scheduled for Friday in Arizona

March 10, 2023 04:12AM
Will the Rams be there? Should we be there?

Odell Beckham’s workout scheduled for Friday in Arizona
link

The NFL’s Thursday personnel notice brought news that free agent receiver Odell Beckham would work out for teams. Multiple reports since have added the where and when.

Beckham’s workout will take place Friday in Arizona, and the Giants are among the teams planning to attend, Jordan Raanan of ESPN reports.

It will allow Beckham a chance to prove he is 100 percent physically.

He missed all of last season after tearing an anterior cruciate ligament in Super Bowl LVI on Feb. 13, 2022.

Beckham visited the Cowboys, Giants and Bills in December but declined to work out, and no one signed him.

He is eligible to sign with any team at any time, having become a free agent in March 2022.

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Article: Odell Beckham’s workout scheduled for Friday in Arizona

Ramsdude138March 10, 2023 04:12AM

Re: Article: Odell Beckham’s workout scheduled for Friday in Arizona

Old Goat57March 10, 2023 04:36AM

Re: Article: Odell Beckham’s workout scheduled for Friday in Arizona

Rams4346March 10, 2023 05:03AM

I bet we'll be there

Ram_Ruler51March 10, 2023 05:01AM