Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Blinkscout Combine analysis ... WRs

March 10, 2023 08:17AM
So interesting, and fun to read the comments, and try to see what you guys see.
Not any great insight for me to add, but there were thoughts.......

Jordan Addison, USC
Forgotten in the new regime. Wasn't the star of the show by a long shot.
Could be a star, could be a flop.

Jake Bobo, UCLA
I'd be pretty content to snap him up. It's possible now that the club doesn't have the higher supplementals I'd anticipated.

Jalen Cropper, Fresno State
He might be a good investment. Hard to figure where he comes off the board.

Tank Dell, Houston Great route runner. Sweet hands. Not NFL size. He catches everything his way and was always open, even though the defense knew who Tune was throwing to
We need half of what he brings. It's the other half that concerns. Height.

Grant DuBose, Charlotte
Makes a team better. Special teamer? Can't go wrong with a very late pick.

Jalin Hyatt, Tennessee IMO He's in play for us at 36.
High praise. Such serious need at some other spots. Have to go back and look at his tape. How far down the board does Hooker fall for that matter?

Andrei Iosivas, Princeton
Deadpool's remarks first put him on my radar. Still owe a look, but the combine stats? Rippin'

Quentin Johnston, TCU
The kind of guy I'd prefer not to see in the NFC West, unless he's wearing horns.

Marvin Mims Jr., Oklahoma
If there's a name that always catches my eye? Mims. Anyhow, I thought he was a star, and then I didn't. Is he a steal later on? Right now I'd pass altogether, but it does leave me talking to myself.

Joseph Ngata, Clemson
Type of kid makes you wish for more draft picks.

Rashee Rice, SMU
Absolutely love this kid. Love his size, his athleticism, good hands.
Praise from both of our well informed boarders. Sounds like a Les Snead guy, too.

Jaxon Smith-Njigba, Ohio State Don't care about his 40. The other in my top 2. His 3 cone and short shuttle were top 5 all time at the position. Hands are magnets. If you can reconnect him with Fields the Bears may be saved. My 2 or 3 , BEST route runner in the draft, all he does is get open.
I think if you're looking for a WR that these comments from our "niks" are the ones I glean and respond, too. These are them !!!
The need for separation, hands, route running, and route tree? That's the fine print I'm looking for. Seen plenty of drafts where the stats just don't payoff. Fools Gold......Mardy Gilyard.........OSU kid isn't that....
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Blinkscout Combine analysis ... WRs

alyoshamucci331March 08, 2023 07:51AM

Cropper.....

21Dog110March 08, 2023 04:51PM

NewportRam84March 08, 2023 06:49PM

Deadpool98March 09, 2023 11:50AM

Yeah I think I'm gun shy on Dell after Tutu.

alyoshamucci75March 10, 2023 05:29AM

leafnose56March 10, 2023 08:17AM