Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Good XFL game on FX now. Stl vs DC

March 05, 2023 08:31AM
Very entertaining so far! I also like how each team gets to challenge any play as long as they have a timeout but it can only be used once a game. Can you imagine if we could have challenged that NO face mask call on Ramsey in the SB? Would've changed the whole game!

Former Ram Anthony Becht and Ricky Proehl (and his Son) for Stl and our old friend Greg Williams for DC! 2 unbeaten teams with some good looking talent we might want to bring in to camp.

You never know! beer cheer smiley

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/05/2023 08:36AM by Ramsdude.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Good XFL game on FX now. Stl vs DC

Ramsdude132March 05, 2023 08:31AM

Re: Good XFL game on FX now. Stl vs DC

BerendsenRam75March 05, 2023 08:38AM

Re: Good XFL game on FX now. Stl vs DC

MamaRAMa114March 05, 2023 08:44AM

That is annoying MamaRAMa!

Ramsdude91March 05, 2023 08:53AM

Reminds me of that game in 1980 in Miami. NBC regretted it.

Ramgator69March 05, 2023 02:04PM