Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Somw good prospects there. Waiting on Aly's comments!

March 01, 2023 11:52AM
Lot's of good choices there. I noticed every one of these dudes is 6' or taller. I like that and think we have been missing that height factor at the CB position for a while.

I like 2 guys but would love to hear our #1 Draft expert Alyo's opinions on them too! Here's who I got...

Kelee Ringo, Georgia

Jordan Prather-USA TODAY Sports

Ringo is going to crush the combine. He’s 6-foot-2 and could run a 4.3 in the 40-yard dash, being a World Class junior sprinter, according to The Athletic. He’s already viewed as a potential first-round prospect, but his performance at the combine could push him even further up draft boards. In two seasons as a starter for the Bulldogs, he had four picks and 15 passes defensed.

Julius Brents, Kansas State

(AP Photo/Charlie Riedel)

Brents is being viewed as a prospect who could see his stock rise sharply following the combine. He’s 6-foot-3 and could run a sub-4.4 40-yard dash, which would open some eyes in Indianapolis. Brents picked off four passes last season and recorded 94 tackles in his two seasons at K-State, allowing a completion rate of just 46.2% in 2022, according to PFF.

One player to keep an eye on this week in Indy: Kansas State CB Julius Brents. He’s over 6-3 with a nearly 7-foot wingspan and should test off the charts, with a shot at a sub-4.4 40. This year’s Tariq Woolen? pic.twitter.com/2BboHzPhSh

— Tom Pelissero (@TomPelissero) February 27, 2023

I think either of these guys would go a long way to helping Morris get away from running so much of the Charmin Shell. Question is, does McVay and Snead agree?

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

10 cornerbacks for Rams to watch at NFL combine

BerendsenRam213March 01, 2023 07:33AM

Somw good prospects there. Waiting on Aly's comments!

Ramsdude78March 01, 2023 11:52AM

Re: Somw good prospects there. Waiting on Aly's comments!

Ramstien62March 01, 2023 01:21PM

Re: Somw good prospects there. Waiting on Aly's comments!

SoCalRAMatic66March 02, 2023 07:18AM