Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Is anyone really surprised?

February 28, 2023 10:11AM
IMO, we need to get AD some help! The man can't do it all by himself! Even if he IS the GOAT.

We need to add some pass rushing talent to help AD. I don't care if it's DL, DE or LB but we have to have another pass rushing threat. Maybe it will make teams back off some of those double and triple teams!

Then, we need to stop "neutering" AD by running so much Charmin Shell. As mentioned many time by myself and others, QB's are able to get to the ball out in under 2 seconds CONSISTENTLY when we run the Charmin Shell. This isn't helping AD at all. AD might be great but he would have to be "unblocked" to get to the QB that fast!

We also need to add some talent to the back end of the D. Trading Ramsey is the opposite of what we need to do! Lots of people saying we got "trash" playing on the back end forcing Morris to run that Ultra Soft Zone. I don't see how trading Ramsey would help that!

If we do all that, AD will be right back in the DPOY contest next year. If the refs actually would call all the holds against him, he would run away with it! beer cheer smiley

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Aaron Donald's Defensive Player of the Year odds are longer than usual in 2023

BerendsenRam100February 28, 2023 07:49AM

Re: Aaron Donald's Defensive Player of the Year odds are longer than usual in 2023

SoCalRAMatic57February 28, 2023 08:43AM

Re: Aaron Donald's Defensive Player of the Year odds are longer than usual in 2023

BerendsenRam41February 28, 2023 09:12AM

Is anyone really surprised?

Ramsdude66February 28, 2023 10:11AM