Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

We could do worse OG

February 27, 2023 01:14PM
Old Goat
No action here, eh?

I'd be willing to make a play. Baker likely made his money and is gone, and if we can resurrect him, I'd have to think there's a shot with Wentz. Not to mention we could pick him up for a wooden nickel.

I do think the Wentz we all saw who played well is gone forever. He is a shell of his former self IMO...BUT...if the price is right, he might be a good choice for a backup who might need to win a game or two. Anything more than that and I lose some confidence in Wentz being successful.

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

NFLN: QB Carson Wentz Released By Commanders (NM)

ramBRO234February 27, 2023 10:40AM

Re: NFLN: QB Carson Wentz Released By Commanders (NM)

Old Goat86February 27, 2023 01:09PM

We could do worse OG

Ramsdude76February 27, 2023 01:14PM

Time to bring him in nm

joram79February 27, 2023 02:18PM

can't be any worse than Wolford and Perkins nm

21Dog59February 27, 2023 04:04PM

Wonder what the deal was with him and..

sstrams49February 28, 2023 04:02AM