Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Calling people "haters" and "liars"?

February 27, 2023 09:34AM
Rams43
Is Jim Everett now a ‘hater’ and ‘liar’?

I mean, he DID come out with a critique of Morris just now. So doesn’t that make him like all the rest of us haters and liars?

See where I’m going with this ridiculousness? Lol.

I get you 43. You're fighting a losing battle my friend.

When you call someone a "hater" or a "liar" you are talking directly to the poster. It becomes a personal attack. When they respond to every one of your posts about it and call you a hater or liar, It's no longer about "football". It's personal.

IMO, there is nothing wrong for having an opinion, right or wrong, about a "scheme". No need to call people names if you disagree with them. beer cheer smiley

I'm not going to go cry to the admins about it though. I'm a big boy. I can handle it! My wife disagrees with me all the time and has called me worse names than a "hater"!!! lol3

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Article: Random Ramsdom: QB Jim Everett says Rams used Jalen Ramsey “improperly”

BerendsenRam106February 27, 2023 08:01AM

Could Everett be right?

Ramsdude69February 27, 2023 08:09AM

Re: Could Everett be right?

BerendsenRam136February 27, 2023 08:35AM

I often wonder BR

Ramsdude55February 27, 2023 08:46AM

Re: I often wonder BR

BerendsenRam63February 27, 2023 08:56AM

Got a question about Jim Everett now that he’s ‘come out’…

Rams4383February 27, 2023 09:00AM

Re: Got a question about Jim Everett now that he’s ‘come out’…

BerendsenRam60February 27, 2023 09:31AM

Correct…

JimYoungblood53125February 27, 2023 09:37AM

That's exactly what he was saying BR.

Ramsdude115February 27, 2023 09:38AM

Calling people "haters" and "liars"?

Ramsdude63February 27, 2023 09:34AM