Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Jourdan on Wagz and Her Article

February 23, 2023 01:20PM
Jourdan Rodrigue
@JourdanRodrigue
·
41m
Bobby Wagner and the Rams are mutually parting ways, per sources.
Wagner met with the Rams today.
One source said conversation was really positive - legitimately a mutual discussion, as Wagner can immediately boost a contender and Rams have cap issues and more decisions ahead.
Show this thread
Jourdan Rodrigue
@JourdanRodrigue
·
31m
And one final thing, just because Wagner can immediately boost a contender doesn't mean he's saying the Rams are not. Not to put words in his mouth, but the logical point is he is closing in on his final years, and anybody in that situation would want something that feels sure.
Jourdan Rodrigue
@JourdanRodrigue
·
31m
Anybody who read my story this AM understands why at this moment, even though the Rams got through their own hell last year, nothing about this group other than McVay's commitment to it feels sure.
Eddie Maria
@mariae93611
·
37m
Replying to
@JourdanRodrigue
It looked like they would have even more of a cap savings if this occurred after June 1st, so why not wait?
Jourdan Rodrigue
@JourdanRodrigue
·
33m
Replying to
@mariae93611
Mutual genuinely means mutual here in my understanding - doesn't mean one side does what is best for them
Joelle Nemecek
@JoelleNemecek
·
40m
Replying to
@JourdanRodrigue
At what point does the organization come clean to fans and about they are in rebuild? Fans would rather have complete transparency than me hoodwinked by word salad such as “retooling”
Jourdan Rodrigue
@JourdanRodrigue
·
39m
Replying to
@JoelleNemecek
I genuinely don't think I'd go there just yet. I think - and this could change - it will be closer to how 2019's overhaul of the secondary and then the entire defense occurred on the fly. They still were competitive doing so even when making big moves/releases.

RFS69
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Jourdan on Wagz and Her Article

RamsFanSince69399February 23, 2023 01:20PM

Just what I thought

NewMexicoRam232February 23, 2023 01:25PM

Wagner helping Rams employee

RamsFanSince69245February 23, 2023 01:28PM

Re: Wagner helping Rams employee

den-the-coach202February 23, 2023 01:47PM

Re: Wagner helping Rams employee

BerendsenRam121February 23, 2023 01:50PM