Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Yes, he does call the plays

February 13, 2023 06:17AM
ferragamo79
if so he should be considered for sure

At least that's what they said on SiriusXM this morning.

All the Chiefs players say really good things about him and he is very well liked.

If the players did the hiring, Morris and Bieniemy would have already been HC's. Considering neither have been hired or have received little to no interest from the owners tells me how much weight the players opinions hold. rolled eyes smiley

2 very good coordinators from very good teams that nobody wants to hire as a HC. Why? We can guess but might not ever know for sure.

My guess is that the owners simply don't view either of these guys as being able to run a franchise. IOW, they are not HC material.

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

I have to wonder why Bienemy doesn't get a HC gig

The_Zone209February 12, 2023 05:16PM

Re: I have to wonder why Bienemy doesn't get a HC gig

Paco7093February 13, 2023 01:19AM

It is his background...He has a lengthy rap sheet.

den-the-coach100February 13, 2023 02:33AM

Does he call the plays - there was great play calling last night

ferragamo7974February 13, 2023 05:59AM

Yes, he does call the plays

Ramsdude68February 13, 2023 06:17AM

A good OC doesn't necessarily equate to a good HC

RockRam79February 13, 2023 06:21AM

Well said Rock!

Ramsdude82February 13, 2023 06:36AM