Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

You make very vaild points and raise good questions 43.

February 11, 2023 08:29AM
IMO, we are further away from where we want to be on offense than we are on defense.

I like your suggestions and agree big time on the play calling by McVay. If we are going to be or want to be known as an "offensive" team then we need to address our offensive issues with the most aggression we can.

For me, it all starts with the OL. That has to be fixed as priority 1. Then bring in another RB (bigger?, stronger?) that can make defenses honor the run and also get those "tough" yards.

If those things happen I am sure McVay will improve at the situational play calling. As for not getting guys on the field, that has to change. Tutu should have had more chances for one.

As for D,

They are STILL stacked IMO. 3 HOF'ers. One at each level. Shouldn't that be enough to make up for some of the other "lack of stars" on the D?

If Morris stays...and I think he will...I would like to see less of that Ultra Soft Shell and more creativity when it comes to getting AD "free'd up". #FreeAD

AD is the GOAT. He's a beast. He can still be a beast for another year or 3 if he is used right. IMO, the ultra soft shell is not "helping" AD any. His stats were still great even though the QB's were getting the ball out in less than 2 seconds.

Imagine how good they could have been if we only could have made the QB hold it one second longer??? I guess I am just wondering why with 3 HOF'ers on the D we have to run that soft shell 95% of the time?

I understand the other "talent" isn't that great but shouldn't some creativity and having 3 HOF'ers on the D make up for "some" of that lack of talent? At least some of the time?

Are we using the "talent" we DO have to their best abilities? I don't think so. You got 3 HOF'ers and the "best" you can come up with is to play "Prevent" defense 95% of the time???

So, I say...fix the OL first. Get that RB game respectful again. Add some talent on the backside of the D and let Morris work some "magic" doing something other than that Ultra Soft Zone.

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Are we known as a "defensive" team or "offensive" team?

Ramsdude167February 11, 2023 07:03AM

Re: Are we a "defensive" team or "offensive" team?

Rams4388February 11, 2023 07:55AM

You make very vaild points and raise good questions 43.

Ramsdude95February 11, 2023 08:29AM