Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Are we known as a "defensive" team or "offensive" team?

February 11, 2023 07:03AM
Is that our "identity"? Our D is way more "loaded" than the offense. But with McVay as HC we seem to be labeled an "offensive" team.

We have 3 future HOF'ers on defense. AD, Wags and Ramsey.

We have 1 "possible" future HOF'er on offense in Cooper Kupp and it's not a lock that Kupp gets in.

How many other teams can boast having 3 HOF'ers on the same side of the ball let alone on the entire team? Not many! lol

How high should one's expectations be for a defensive unit that has 3 HOF'ers on it? One at EACH level of the D. Top 10? Top 5? Did we meet those expectations last year?

We sure know the Offense didn't meet expectations for many reasons.

I wonder how McVay would handle having 3 HOF'ers on offense? One HOF'er at each level of the O. What would are expectations be for the offense with all that talent? Top 10? Top 5? Number 1?

IMO, we are more talented on the defensive side of the ball by far but are still considered an "offensive team" and I am not sure why.

We need to get us some offensive HOF'ers to go with Kupp! thumbs up smiley

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 02/11/2023 07:35AM by Ramsdude.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Are we known as a "defensive" team or "offensive" team?

Ramsdude166February 11, 2023 07:03AM

Re: Are we a "defensive" team or "offensive" team?

Rams4388February 11, 2023 07:55AM

You make very vaild points and raise good questions 43.

Ramsdude95February 11, 2023 08:29AM