Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Creed Humphrey doesn't know how badly fans wish the Rams drafted him in 2021

February 07, 2023 03:25PM
It was a big miss, at least so far. Creed is an All Pro center and boy could we have used one last season. A couple of things. I wanted Creed big time while we were on the clock. I had never heard of Atwell. I was stunned by the pick. But, it is still early in both their careers. Tutu had some flashes last season that he can become a solid weapon in the NFL. He showed amazing speed and soft hands. He got hurt his first year so he gets an incomplete grade. McVay didn't play him much the first half of his second year but he made plays when he did see the field. He is entering his third year and we'll see what he is and who he is not. Creed's first season, with Allen at center, we won the SB. If we had picked Creed he probably doesn't start at center. He probably moves to OG. In that scenario, does he start over Edwards or Corbett? I'm not so sure. Last season, Corbett left for more dollars, Allen got hurt and so did Edwards so he would've played a ton and we really could've used him. Also, people like to bring up that Snead got too cute and missed on Wags the first time around, blew the Tavon draft and now this. But, the man did grab AD in the middle of a round and found Kupp in the third. He made some great trades too. He hits more than he misses.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Creed Humphrey doesn't know how badly fans wish the Rams drafted him in 2021

BerendsenRam298February 07, 2023 11:45AM

Re: Creed Humphrey doesn't know how badly fans wish the Rams drafted him in 2021

SoCalRAMatic98February 07, 2023 03:25PM

To me missing on that Humphrey pick compares to....

NewMexicoRam109February 07, 2023 03:38PM

BerendsenRam77February 08, 2023 08:09AM