Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

For Real??? Article: Tom Brady announces his retirement, “for good”

February 01, 2023 03:42AM
OK!!! Don't "tease" us!!! No "take backs" Tommy!!! thumbs up smiley

Tom Brady announces his retirement, “for good”

LINK

Tom Brady says he’s retiring. And this time he says he’s not going to change his mind.

Brady posted a video on social media today in which he announced his retirement. He acknowledged in the video that he said the same thing one year ago today, but he insists that this time there’s no going back.

“Good morning, guys, I’ll get to the point right away: I’m retiring for good,” Brady said. “I know the process was a pretty big deal last time, so when I woke up this morning I figured I’d just press record and let you guys know first. So I won’t be long-winded. I think you only get one super emotional retirement essay, and I used mine up last year. So, really, thank you guys, so much, to every single one of you, for supporting me. My family, my friends, teammates, my competitors, I could go on forever, there’s too many. Thank you, guys, for letting me live my absolute dream. I wouldn’t change a thing. Love you all.”

Brady quarterbacked his teams to an unprecedented seven Super Bowl titles. He’s the only player in NFL history with seven Super Bowl rings, the only player with five Super Bowl MVPs, and he owns NFL records including most wins, most passes, most completions, most yards and most touchdowns, both in the regular season and in the postseason. He retires as the greatest player in NFL history.

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 02/01/2023 03:44AM by Ramsdude.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

For Real??? Article: Tom Brady announces his retirement, “for good”

Ramsdude164February 01, 2023 03:42AM

Wolf (nm)

den-the-coach49February 01, 2023 03:48AM

And does it during Hype week to make it all about him

stlramz88February 01, 2023 03:52AM

Re: And does it during Hype week to make it all about him

Old Goat58February 01, 2023 04:35AM

Yup, and all the networks love it!

Ramsdude60February 01, 2023 04:42AM

He's also getting his Broadcast Booth voice ready by saying...

Ramgator60February 01, 2023 05:35AM

You only got half of it..

sstrams49February 01, 2023 05:39AM

Too bad he didn't retire after his last SB win

NewMexicoRam53February 01, 2023 04:23AM

Re: For Real??? Article: Tom Brady announces his retirement, “for good”

azramfan61February 01, 2023 04:40AM

Oh, I get you brother but...

Ramsdude54February 01, 2023 04:45AM

Re: Oh, I get you brother but...

SoCalRAMatic51February 01, 2023 05:53AM

If you guys thought Favre's Retirement was bad??? Remember the aftermath??

Ramgator51February 01, 2023 05:34AM