Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Rams risk losing long-term identity if they keep recycling stars

January 29, 2023 08:48AM
That was an interesting rant. One reason the Bengals are bringing back most of their squad is that their roster is mostly composed of recent high draft picks. The Rams traded their first rounders for top players like Ramsey and Stafford. Many of the Rams' best players are superstars they traded for. AD and CK are the exceptions. And some of our younger players that we did pick might still emerge to become top players. Akers has been getting some mad love from sports bloggers, EJ looks promising, Tutu had some flashy moments. Most teams turn over a large part of their roster every season. Guys retire, leave for FA bucks, get traded away and get outright cut. There was a huge turn over from the 2018 to the 2021 champs. There was a big turnover from 21 to 22. And there will be another big turnover from 22 to 23. Real fans will remember both Legatron and Gay. I know I will. Weddle coming out of retirement and playing lights out throughout the playoffs will always bring me a smile. The Burrow Bengals are a very good hot team and might win it this year. Or they could become the Vikings or Bills will 4 or more SB losses. Who is to say? The Eagles have some of the same players as a few years ago when they hoisted the Lombardi? So what? It really doesn't matter when they kick off. I don't get the point.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Rams risk losing long-term identity if they keep recycling stars

BerendsenRam163January 29, 2023 08:24AM

SoCalRAMatic107January 29, 2023 08:48AM

Ekern5559January 29, 2023 09:59AM

303036January 29, 2023 10:24AM