Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Yeah, that was great!

January 22, 2023 08:14AM
SoCalRAMatic
I love the buck each for hand painting the helmet.

Imagine how it would be today! lol

It's too bad because he could have had the "trademark" and "copyright" ownership which would now have been worth BILLIONS in royalties!!!

He was alive until 2002 so he saw the growth of the NFL into a billion dollar industry and a multi million dollar team still using his design.

Being the "first" to do it and basically set the standard for what we know now should have gotten him plenty of $$$. Imagine the NFL having 32 teams with NO logos on the helmets???

Thank you Mr. Gehrke!

I honestly wonder how he would feel about the "neutering" of his horn. I am glad he didn't have to see it.

Screw you Mr. Demoff!

Did Gehrke ever REALLY realize the impact it has had on millions of fans and is THE reason many of us became Rams fans in the first place!!!

Those amazing beautiful horns on the helmet!!! I sure hope so! I also hope the league made sure he was "taken care of" for his contribution!

I hope Demoff gets "taken care of" too for "his" contribution...or should I say subtraction?!?!?! rolled eyes smiley

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Please read this Mr. @#$%&: "The world needs to appreciate it and understand the innocence of how this started,"

Ramsdude322January 22, 2023 06:19AM

Re: Please read this Mr. @#$%&: "The world needs to appreciate it and understand the innocence of how this started,"

SoCalRAMatic79January 22, 2023 07:49AM

Re: Please read this Mr. @#$%&: "The world needs to appreciate it and understand the innocence of how this started,"

BerendsenRam79January 22, 2023 08:02AM

Yeah, that was great!

Ramsdude62January 22, 2023 08:14AM

Re: Yeah, that was great!

BerendsenRam65January 22, 2023 08:26AM

I believe you BR!

Ramsdude40January 22, 2023 08:32AM

Re: I believe you BR!

BerendsenRam59January 22, 2023 08:35AM

It's a Beautiful Thing!

Crazylegs107January 22, 2023 09:15AM