Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Disagree. Might be easier than you think

January 17, 2023 05:48AM
leafnose
No, I don't want either of the current backups as the main man should it go sideways, however Wolford knows the book, and can be a camp arm.
Finding an appropriate guy to be first off the bench has to be addressed.

Look at that Purdie Boy out in SF. Skylar Hamilton in Miami. I am pretty sure there are plenty of guys out there or in the draft that can do better than the Wolf or Perkins.

I don't care about his "camp arm" if he is the QB2 it's more important how he plays not how his "camp arm" is. As for "knowing the book", that doesn't matter to me either if you are unable to "execute" the book!

How hard is the "book" to learn anyway? Baker learned it in 24 hours. rolled eyes smiley

The Wolf has got to go as QB2. Maybe keep him on to clean McVay's "tighty whities" after a tough game but that's about it. Since the Wolf is so smart I am sure he will be good at getting the stains out. If not, he can always see Morris about using some of that Charmin Shell!

But as for QB2...it's time to move on!

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Reviewing 2023 Rams roster: Shockingly thin at some positions…

Rams43196January 16, 2023 03:52PM

Re: Reviewing 2023 Rams roster: Shockingly thin at some positions…

Ridgewood Ram101January 16, 2023 03:57PM

Re: Reviewing 2023 Rams roster: Shockingly thin at some positions…

Rams4399January 16, 2023 04:02PM

Re: Not so fast......

leafnose169January 17, 2023 05:38AM

Disagree. Might be easier than you think

Ramsdude130January 17, 2023 05:48AM

Re: misread

leafnose64January 19, 2023 09:15AM

Re: Disagree. Might be easier than you think

Old Goat42January 19, 2023 10:44AM

Re: Not so fast......

21Dog172January 17, 2023 06:05AM