Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Take it with a grain of salt.......

January 14, 2023 04:18AM
IMO they do this all the time, but it stays the same. They do this to try and quell the outcry of the fans about these bad/questionable calls that occur on a game to game basis. IMO they pretty much take the football fan as a thing that can be "tamed" into acceptance, and by showing on their behalf their concern about the play calling by calling these things out as if it is of major concern and should be looked into......

They can call these guys out all they want, things won't change, they have addressed it by calling them out, that is the end all to the issue.

Those calls in that game were atrocious...a QB running into a man standing his ground and the flag is thrown against the defender, a call of roughing a punter when the guy hits the punter with his back to him, obviously being pushed into the man.....A guy shoving a ball in a guys face who's not even on the field is ignored....a guy shoves his hand into another mans face mask and is ignored.....

They call them out and it would not surprise me these guys get a playoff game to rule over....It isn't going to improve they have no want or see need to do so......just add a few more pages to the rule book, that''ll fix it....That will maybe calm down those stupid goofs who go to the games, watch the games, buy the gear...those stupid easily satisfied goofs...
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

NFL officiating under scrutiny because of Rams -SEA game

dodgerram326January 14, 2023 03:15AM

Re: NFL officiating under scrutiny because of Rams -SEA game

Ramstien103January 14, 2023 03:34AM

Refs piss me off but I do not blame them at all. The LEAGUE has effed up the game!

Ramgator98January 14, 2023 03:46AM

Take it with a grain of salt.......

roman1882January 14, 2023 04:18AM

303073January 14, 2023 04:42AM

21Dog68January 14, 2023 05:10AM

NFL Officials Have Always Been Questionable.

den-the-coach59January 14, 2023 05:36AM

Once players become perfect, then the refs will need to be perfect, too.

NewMexicoRam88January 14, 2023 05:58AM

A picture is worth a thousand words…

Rams43111January 14, 2023 08:03AM