Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

High School Football , 1983 style !!!

November 25, 2016 05:32PM
This is my High School football team , video is courtesy of Channel 4 KTIV out of Sioux City and ILCC , " Iowa Lakes Community College" out of Estherville

And two guys I've never heard of

But it's pretty darn cool...........................................

Well............................I think so anyways.....................lol

Haven't seen these since high school , some odd years ago

It's kind of hard to tell , but we're the team with the black pants and orange helmets

Good old VHS , even though these video's aren't very clear now , 30 years later , they weren't any clearer at the time , these were the tapes we'd watch when we'd watch game film of the team we were playing , I can't believe they still exist , and even more so that some one pieced them together , but anyways I was surprised ( shocked actually ) when Kelly sent the video to me

Kelly is number 13 , The QB , he's now the Principle at a school for mentally handicapped kids down in Southern Iowa

I think I've mentioned our runningback on here before , John , number 28 , he averaged like 300 yards a game , once he got to the outside , there wasn't any catching him , natural born athlete , all conference everything , ran upright like Eric Dickerson , it was one of those things were John didn't remind me of Dickerson , but actually the other way around Dickerson reminded me John ,

Number 44 was Brian , human bulldozer , he's now a Police Officer in Iowa City

Number 81 , Alan , married his high school sweetheart , has like 5 kids and 15 grandkids , and every single one of them is great in sports , to bad they go to a different school now.................lol

I could go on and on

I'm number 43 ,

Anyways , 30 years later , I'm still in touch , with pretty much all of them

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

High School Football , 1983 style !!!

IowaRam613November 25, 2016 05:32PM

Pretty cool, Iowa..

sstrams253November 26, 2016 04:47AM

that looks like HD....

21Dog295November 26, 2016 06:01AM

21Dog.. that Chowchilla vs Golden West game last night...

JamesJM257November 26, 2016 08:56AM