Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

HERDfest tailgate detail

September 26, 2012 09:41AM
For those planning on coming by, who have not identified themselves (aka – I don’t know you from Adam), PM me and I will send directions to our spot (as long as you’re not a Whiner, Seahag or Dead Bird lurker on the forum).

Frank & Vicki, Troy, Scott, Julian, and Kevin . . . you all have been to the lot before so you don’t need directions.

Details:

Time
– Anytime after 9:30 AM . . .

What to bring – Yourselves, your appetites, your beverage of choice (BYOB ) and a good attitude.

If you’re an out-of-towner, and want to purchase drinks Sunday, there is a convenience store (James Henry Provisions Co.) located on 4th street near the corner of Washington Ave downtown, but I don’t believe that opens till 10:00.

There is also a grocery store (Culinaria) in downtown at the corner of 9th & Olive. This is an upscale grocery store that opens at 6:00 on Sundays, but I don’t believe you can buy alcohol till 10:00 or 11:00 so if you hit this place, you will want to go on Saturday.

Menu - Wings (Buffalo, BBQ and Tequila Lime). We’ll have some naked ones to if you want to dunk your own / Chips / Salad / and desert

That’s it . . .

I have no direct contact for tickets if you need them. My guess is that there will be plenty on the street beforehand.

As long as the outcome of the game is a favorable one for our beloved Rams, we’ll gather at the same location for a brief yet fervent post-game celebration to congratulate each other, discuss the current win streak, and the chances that the Rams can make it two in a row with a win over the Flying Desert Rats on the 4th.

See you all Sunday for sure (maybe Saturday night) . . .

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/26/2012 09:54AM by Sign_Man_124.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

HERDfest tailgate detail

Sign_Man_124542September 26, 2012 09:41AM

Re: HERDfest tailgate detail

Shaky386September 26, 2012 09:49AM

ramithard373September 26, 2012 06:27PM

ScRAM355September 28, 2012 07:13PM

Sign_Man_124368September 29, 2012 08:00AM