November 20, 2022 11:28AM
It would have made all the sense in the world. Thanks for having the courage to pose the question.

Kelly ought to have the say at this point whether Matthew plays football again. She knows from personal experience how delicate, fragile, the human brain is. She is the mother of his four beautiful young daughters who are entering the stage of their development whgen they need a daddy most.

Matthew has plenty of money.

The brain gets rattled around inside the cranium when concussed. Look at the word: con - with, or simultaneous. cusio - to stamp (originally stamping of money), hit, as with a single impact.

The single causitive blow to the head is not a concussion. The brain may or may not be rattled lkoose, as it were, (called rotational forces, medically,) by the blow. A lesser blow that rattles the brain or causes rotational forces, will cause a concussion.

A primary risk factor for concussion is playing American football. Another primary risk factor id recent previous concussion.

Once concussed, the second one comes easier if it comes soon after the first one.

If what I'm hearing and reading is correct, some of you were concerned that he wasn't "right" after that first play when he got up woozy. I must ask: Why wasn't he pulled then?

I'd rather tank the rest of the season with Perkins than read a couple of years from now that Stafford had late-developing severe CTE before committing suicide. Give him time to heal - and live.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Would It Have Made Any Sense To Rest Matt Stafford For This Game?

Classicalwit200November 20, 2022 10:46AM

Rested the defense instead nm

Hazlet Hacksaw73November 20, 2022 10:50AM

Re: Rested the defense instead nm

Ekern55124November 20, 2022 10:51AM

Re: Would It Have Made Any Sense To Rest Matt Stafford For This Game?

mtramfan101November 20, 2022 11:28AM