Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

OntarioRam with a game review…

October 30, 2022 02:37PM
Here’s OntarioRam…

This game should have been won. The 49ers had almost half of their team out, including many Rams killers. But we shot ourselves in the foot with undisciplined play all day, both schematically and with stupid penalties (Jones, Robinson), and could not make plays when it mattered. If Ramsey catches that interception, or the Rams fall on a 49er fumble for once, I really think the Rams might have pulled away .

As per usual, we could not tackle to save our lives vs. San Fran. Rapp in particular needs to go. How can it be, with all of the DBs that the Rams draft every year, not one can be converted to play Rapp's position to greater effect?

The RB and TE rooms are awful on this roster. Higbee and Henderson give us one painfully average RB and one painfully average TE and one painfully average RB on the roster, we have nothing behind either one of them.

The pass rush is just note good enough, though it was nice to see Floyd finally get home today.

As per usual, I really think the loss to the 49ers game came down to coaching. How do you have the lead at half-time and concede that many unanswered points at the half?

Why did McVay play so scared at the end of the 1st half? We were moving the ball well and SF was getting it to start the 2nd. Pathetic.

How is Rivers getting all the snaps at RB? Because Hendo might be getting traded? Sorry, this game was kind of important. Of course, when the game has all but slipped away, McVay finally realizes, I better use my best RB.:eyeroll:

Why does McVay insist on running Cooper Kupp into the ground? Hopefully, Kupp did not get injured on that brainless final drive. We will see what the reports are as he did walk off on his own power.

Not much more to say about Morris other than what has already been said. Hopefully, some other team is stupid enough to pry him away and we can get a compensatory draft pick from him.

This game could have really changed the outlook of the season. Now, I just hope the Rams are smart enough to not give up assets at the trade deadline for anyone other than a long-term contributor.

I have no idea how the Rams beat SF last playoff run. Thank God they did.

My fear is McVay, being the master of having no self-awareness or self-reflection, will think this loss just came down to the 49ers getting McCaffery, and double down on "not having the pieces", completely ignoring that every other coach seems able to beat SF with regularity.

I thought the pass protection was pretty good up until we fell so far behind the 49ers front could just tee off on us.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

OntarioRam with a game review…

Rams43150October 30, 2022 02:37PM

OldSchool chimes in…

Rams4335October 30, 2022 02:40PM

37 points in 7 games in the second half...

sstrams40October 30, 2022 02:52PM

Re: 37 points in 7 games in the second half...

sfbayram66October 30, 2022 04:53PM