Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Walked into my living room today and noticed that my wife...

December 10, 2022 07:40PM
was not in a good mood. It's really very easy to tell. Figured it had to be me, it almost always is, but no, it wasn't... I didn't speak but just offered that "ummm, what's wrong" questioning look.

She replied, "I'm starting to hate Meagan". That was good enough for me, I was off the hook... and I had no idea who Meagan was and no desire at all to find out. BUT... my wife wanted to talk about it. So I lent a sympathetic ear... sort of.

About a minute or two into the conversation it dawned on me that "Meagan" was actually "Meghan"... as in Markle, as in the Royal Family. Now I cared even less than I cared about the "Meagan" I didn't even know.

If you're waiting for me to explain what Meghan did that upset my wife you're out of luck... oh my wife told me but try as I did none of it stuck. I put on my 'I'm very interested but actually no not at all" look.... same face my wife gives me when I bring up a fascinating Civil War Topic... or want to rehash my "could Tyson have beaten Ali" debate.

So if you're a fan you might want to check for updates on Harry, or is it the other one, and Meghan because apparently they've done something that has the world upset. - JamesJM
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Walked into my living room today and noticed that my wife...

JamesJM105December 10, 2022 07:40PM

You would need an electron microscope....

SeattleRam55December 10, 2022 10:18PM

Re: Walked into my living room today and noticed that my wife...

MamaRAMa68December 11, 2022 09:41AM

You nailed it, Mama. I used to respect Harry.

Ramgator90December 13, 2022 02:36AM

Re: You nailed it, Mama. I used to respect Harry.

waterfield62December 13, 2022 11:30AM